What we believe
- The Bible is the Word of God, the only infallible rule for faith and life.
- The God of the Bible is the only living and true God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Everyone is born an enemy of God and must confess their guilt and helplessness as a sinner before Him; to profess Jesus Christ, God the Son, as their Lord and Savior, and the only way of salvation; and to seek to forsake all sin and follow His teaching and example in humble reliance upon His grace.
- God has given us the Church for building us up, instructing us, and at times correcting us. In the context of the Church, God has promised to meet with His people, molding us more into the image of His Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The authority of the Church is based solely upon, and limited only by, the Bible.
- God desires that His people grow in their Christian life. To this end He has given us His Word to read diligently, prayer, the Lord’s Day with its worship services, the Sacraments of Baptism and Communion, and the ability to tithe (giving a tenth) from the blessings He has given us.
- God has commissioned His people to be His witnesses to the world around them by faithfully living as His redeemed children and seeking to win others to Him, in all relationships of life.